Unique Ideas for Your New Kitchen
Bored of your kitchen? No longer interested in the style? Luxury Home Solutions spends amble time in kitchen renovations, whether it’s to cook, clean, eat, or entertain. As a frequently used space, it’s even more important that it reflects your needs, wants, and tastes. You want to be proud of your kitchen. You want it to be welcoming. You won’t enjoy spending time in there if you dislike the layout, lighting, or colors.
Updating or renovating a kitchen can be a big undertaking and very overwhelming. There’s so many items to consider from the ceiling to the floor. For this article, our team wanted to share some unique ideas to add to your kitchen. These ideas will add some flair and personality to your kitchen that you may not see often.
- Mix elements such as modern with vintage/traditional. This gives the kitchen a sense of familiarity and timelessness but also looks new and up-to-date with current trends (without being too trendy).
- If you like a country feel but don’t want a full-blown country kitchen, install some farmhouse cabinetry with the rustic hardware and wooden planks.
- For a classic look, go for a black and white-themed kitchen.
- If you don’t mind your sink being the star of the show, a basin sink is a wonderful addition. Not only is it great for washing food and dishes, but it adds an entirely design element to the kitchen.
- Stained-glass or frosted glass on the cabinet doors add character and color to the room.
- Undermount sinks, unlike basin sinks, are not bold so they don’t attract attention, but they are modern looking. They are also easier to clean since they do not have edges.
- Painting cabinets different colors.
- You don’t always need color to make a kitchen interesting. You can use metallic colors, or fancy appliances or hardware to attract attention.
- If you like a seamless flow in the home, don’t install tile in your kitchen floor, instead keep the same flooring as the rest of the home.
- Don’t like the look of appliances? Disguise them as part of the cabinetry making their outsides match your cabinet doors.
- Pendant lighting adds charm to a room.
- Under-cabinet lighting can brighten up the room and make the space feel larger.
Ready to start renovating your kitchen? Let us help you every step of the way to make your dream kitchen into a reality. Luxury Home Solutions is a custom home builder who builds and renovates homes in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and other Southwest Florida cities. To get started with our design team, click here or call 239-728-2143. Click our Naples Kitchen Remodeling page to see some kitchens we have designed and created.