How to Create More Space in Your Kitchen
A kitchen is usually the heart of a home, which means family and friends spend a lot of time in this room. To feel truly comfortable, it’s best for the kitchen to be open and inviting. If you have a lot of clutter in your kitchen or several appliances spread across your counters, it can make the room feel smaller, messy and busy.
When building a home or remodeling a kitchen, there are many design options you can choose from to optimize the space in this room. At Luxury Home Solutions (LHS), we can help you design solutions for your space needs that are both functional and beautiful. LHS has in-house Project Managers who are trained on the industry leading 2020 Design software to provide you with renderings of your layout, door style, countertops, and color selections and ensure your vision is maintained throughout the remodeling process.
Below, we wanted to share with you some design ideas that will help you save space in your kitchen, whether on the counter or on the floor.
- Design and build a hideaway counter that slides out from another cabinet. This way, you get the both worlds, the counter space that and island would give you without having a permanent island taking up lots of space in the middle of your kitchen.
- Build a drop-down table into the wall and pull it down only when you need to eat or serve food.
- Design deep window sills to be used as shelves and storage.
- Install wall shelves.
- Build drawers and shelves into an island.
- Add an extra shelf over your cabinets.
- Have part of your countertops fold up and down.
- Hang pots and pans from the ceiling.
Ready to renovate your kitchen or build a home in Naples or another city in Southwest Florida? Let our team of professionals work with you from concept to finish to create the kitchen of your dreams. Luxury Home Solutions builds custom luxury homes and does home renovations in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Marco Island, and other cities in Southwest Florida. Click our Naples Kitchen Remodeling page to see some of our work. Call us at 239-728-2143 or click our Naples custom home builder contact page.